Select is Cork’s only Premium Apple Reseller offering iPhones, iPads, laptops (Macbook/Pro/Air), desktops (iMac 21.5″ & 27″, Mac Mini), iPods (shuffle, classic, nano, touch), docking stations, external harddrives, accessories for laptops/desktops/ cars/iPhone/iPods (shuffle, classic, nano, touch) and software. All staff are APP (Apple Product Professional) certified, so any questions – just ask, we’re here to help. Select now provide an on-site mac computer service. Contact our Apple Certified Mac Technician on 021 6011302 for further details.
- 17, Opera Lane
- 021 601 1301
All Select stores are open providing you with essential retail and services. You can also shop online for nationwide delivery or avail of click and collect during store opening hours. Should you require an emergency repair or purchase, our Apple Certified Technicians will also be available in-store.
For over 25 years Select, an independent Irish retailer, has been at the heart of the community as your local Apple expert. We recognise the role that technology plays in the daily life of local communities, schools, businesses and home offices. Our dedicated team of almost 100 locally employed staff are here for you; in-store, online and via phone, email, live chat and social media. We will answer any queries that you may have, share our technical expertise or just offer our moral support. Thank you for supporting your Irish owned, local Apple expert.
We wish to reassure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and the wider community remains our priority. Across the business we are operating within government guidelines.
The following safety measures are in place across all stores:
- Face coverings must be worn in-store.
- Strict social distancing measures are in place with signage to guide our customers. We also ask that a maximum of one customer is present in store at any one time.
- Perspex screens are in place at our active till points.
- Mobile hand sanitisers are available for customer use.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands, at minimum, once per hour and use disposable gloves when handling customer devices.
- Staff are cleaning and disinfecting all tills, countertops, demo devices, payment machine keypads and door handles
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we endeavour to continue to serve you and your community. We will continue to keep you updated on further developments.
– Your Select team
|MON||9 am - 6pm|
|TUE||9am - 6pm|
|WED||9am - 6pm|
|THU||9am - 6pm|
|FRI||9 am - 6pm|
|SAT||9am - 6pm|
|SUN||12 - 6pm|