The countdown is on and the atmosphere in the city centre is magical. Opera Lane has you covered for all your fab fashion, tech and beauty gifts and treats. We’ve a few tips for you so you can make the most of your shopping trips.
- Opening hours have been extended. Generally speaking, stores open between 8am and 9.30am but do check the specific hours for your favourite stores.
- Thursday and Friday are late night shopping nights, giving you up to 12 hours of shopping time, so from early morning to late evening you can pick the best time to suit you.
- There may be queues at popular times, so do wrap up warm and be prepared to wait.
- We know queuing can be frustrating, so to help reduce queue times, come prepared with a good idea of what you need to get, i.e. be like Santa – make a list and check it twice!
- NB Fitting rooms are now open and stores still have extended returns policies. Check in store for full details.
- Masks are mandatory, so please wear a mask when visiting our Opera Lane stores. Hand sanitiser is available for use on entry and exit from stores.
- Please always follow the advice of staff.
Finally, we have the nicest customers on Opera Lane, your kindness to staff during these busy times is heart warming. Thank you and we wish you all a healthy and peaceful Christmas.